International Christian Business Institute
What you are about to discover on this page, is the most exhaustive Biblically based study course on the topic of sales, marketing and business models ever created. It’s comprehensive (101 topics). It’s deep. And most importantly, it’s proven with a decades long track record of incredible results.
It does not appeal to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes or the pride of life. It does not try to awaken “the giant within” or borrow from Pharaoh’s school and godless gurus who prey upon the naïve. It takes no cue from profane babblers with great swelling words, flattering people for advantage.
It is quite simply the result of nearly 40 years of pursuing God – and His ways, as they pertain to the marketplace. He is quite willing to reveal His ways and wisdom to those who seek Him. But, there’s a price to pay. Success does not come easy. It requires diligent study, hard work and dogged persistence. Watch this short video to see just one example of how deliberately applying Biblical strategies to the sales process, brought amazing results!
This is a fully integrated approach where faith and works collide to produce remarkable results and where God gets the glory. It is our intention to raise up Godly entrepreneurs and revenue generators who will be intentional about leveraging their spoils to advance God’s kingdom.
We will accomplish this by teaching you how to apply Biblical truth and natural laws to the business process. Just like Solomon, we can learn much by studying the way God does things, how they operate and the systems that make them flourish, despite the obstacles they often encounter. We will use the Bible as our printed textbook for obtaining wisdom and knowledge, and the natural world as God’s illustrated textbook for gaining understanding.
The course materials presented here are largely focused on the revenue generation side of business. I will not be teaching cash flow management, accounting or HR related topics, though I may from time to time invite experts in to speak to those topics. You can watch the modules in any order and at any time you wish. The first section I want to introduce you to is the Business Model track. There are four models for you to learn from. Take a look…
- The Entrepreneur: You are the trunk through which all information and resources flow. Know the condition of your herds and the state of your flocks.
- How to Achieve “REACH” With Your Marketing: What the three types of branches (primary, secondary & twigs) reveal about marketing strategy.
- Systems for Cash Flow and Resource Distribution: How systems provide efficiency while safeguarding assets and resources from loss.
- The Power of Photosynthesis: There are three non-negotiable fundamentals that work together for consistent results in business.
- Sales Secrets of the Leaf: Leaves are the part of the tree that produce sugar (cash) which in turn is used to fund growth and pay vendors.
- The Incremental Sales Process: How flowers bring customers through an incremental four step process that builds consumer confidence.
- Fruitfulness: At the end of the day, the tree exists to bear fruit. Knowing why you are in business and keeping focused on that makes all the difference.
- Spontaneous Wealth: Seeing what others miss
- The Fungus Factor: Converting under-utilized assets into profit
- How DESIGN Builds Value: Designing your customer’s experience
- Strategic Planning: The 12 step strategic planning process Noah used
- Systemize to Maximize: Everything in the rainforest is part of a system
- Adaptability: The key to survival in changing times!
- Creativity: Unlocking the right side of your brain (the eyes of your heart)
- Vision: How to see what God sees for your life and pursue that
- Achieve High Productivity: 7 Natural Laws to get control of your time
- The Pathogen Problem: Defeating what’s been eating you!
- Photosynthesis: How to convert breakthrough ideas into profit
- The Strangler Fig Phenomenon: 4 phases of every successful business
- The Brazil Nut Effect: Leveraging value to break cash dependency
- The Orchid Element: 7 natural laws of flawless marketing
- Let There Be Light: How light (vision) creates results and continuous improvement
- Authority Structures and Guiding Principles: The importance of establishing boundaries
- Operating Strategy: Don’t neglect the vegetables while working the orchard.
- Management Strategy: Seven critical traits you need in your managers
- Revenue Growth: How to successfully fish for business with a rod or with a net
- Picking Your Team: What the four classes of living creatures on earth model for us.
- The Seven Fold Mandate: What every entrepreneur needs to do (in order) for success
THE HEAVENLY MODEL
- The Threefold Progress: Living life on three levels
- Character: The price we pay for the life we desire
- Competency: The key to promotion
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Advancement: The path much less traveled
- Opening The Eyes of Your Understanding: 7 Ways God reveals Himself by the Spirit
- God’s Word – The Ultimate Business Manual: Everything you need for life and business
- Prayer: Invading the Impossible: Learning to wait on the Lord and hear His voice
- Grace Works: How to experience God’s ability working through you
- Accessing the Supernatural: When God puts His “super” on your “natural”
- Wisdom: The ultimate wealth creator
BIBLICAL MARKETINGMarketing Lessons Gleaned From God & Nature
THE ORCHID ELEMENT
- Make a Powerful Promise: How to attract attention and create excitement without bluster
- Offer a Compelling Solution: How right brain communication, carries the day!
- Outline Meaningful Benefits: It’s ALWAYS about the customer, not your product!
- Establish Impeccable Credibility: How left brain communication satisfies the intellect
- Craft an Irresistible Offer: Make it harder to say “no” than “yes” with overwhelming value
- Develop a Sense of Urgency: Providing legitimate incentive for taking action
- Give a Clarion Call to Action: Make the next step ABUNDANTLY clear
THE ISAIAH PROPHECY
- Seven Elements of all Marketing: What they are and why you should not ignore them.
- Finding Your Target Audience: How your legitimate authority defines your audience
- House on Fire: Articulating what matters most.
- The Knowledge Transfer: How to release information that gives hope and promises relief
- How To Move Folks to Action: Opening the eyes of their heart through “understanding”
- Provide Rock Solid Justification: Guiding your prospects in the way of “wisdom”
- Ready to Buy – But From Who?: How to differentiate yourself and be noticed
- A Cloud of Witnesses: Offering social proof to a skeptical audience
SELLING AMONG WOLVESWithout Joining The Pack Or Getting Eaten Alive!
- Systems in Conflict: How the way of the world, is inferior to the Way of the Word.
- High Probability Selling: What the parable of the Sower teaches about prospecting
- High Efficiency Selling: Not all prospects are created equal (core and key accounts)
- Four Cornerstones of Sales Success: Why one or two is not enough!
- Seven Laws of Increase: How to set yourself up for success by copying God’s Ways.
- Four Levels of Buying Need: Moving prospects along the continuum to relief
- Finding R.E.S.T.: How Research, Evaluation, Strategy and Testing bring increase
- The Motivational Secrets of the Ten Commandments: How to gain willing cooperation
- Tapping Into The Power of Habits: Make them your friend and they will serve you well
- Trust – The Highest Form of Human Motivation: 7 Biblical ways to create a climate of trust
- The Phileo Factor: How to consciously create an atmosphere of goodwill
- Favor With God & Man: How to activate the favor of God in the marketplace
- Respect: Bridging the credibility gap
- Awaken the Need – Before you Proceed: A 3 step process every convert must go through
- Empathy: Comfort their pain; Then reveal their gain
- Flow With Your Gift to Get a Lift: The practical application of the nine gifts of the Spirit
- Show and Tell to Sell: Wherever possible, demonstrate and model your claims
- Be Bold to Win the Gold: How boldness inspires confidence
- Relieve Their Bind By Renewing Their Mind: Romans 12:2 applied to sales
- Gently Guide, Without Pride: Pressure and manipulation are forms of witchcraft!
- Winning The Heart: What the 7 tribes of Canaan teach us about the battle for the heart
- The First Impression: Earn the right to discover their needs
- Opening Remarks: What to say when you have 30 seconds to gain interest
- Discovery Phase: Moses’ Questioning Strategy for Uncovering Opportunity
- Seven Reasons to Question: Asking more questions, closes more sales
- Five Kinds of Questions: How to keep the discovery process on track.
- The PAIN Index: Helping your prospect admit and face their pain.
- Value Proposition: Getting clear on the most important value you provide
- Presentation Skills: The role of knowledge, wisdom & understanding
- Presentation Strategy: The most detailed sales presentation in the Bible
- Communication Strategies of Jesus: How to communicate with impact!
- The Negotiation Secrets of the Apostle Paul: 31 win/win strategies
- Closing More Sales: Leading your clients to their best outcome
- Motivation: What you believe about you, your company, product, competition, industry & others
- Worship God: Nothing is more empowering than time in God’s presence
- Do What You Fear: How facing fears builds confidence
- Increase Your Knowledge Base: The more you know, the more certainty you can have
- Practice The Right Things: Practice makes permanent, so practice the right things well
- Change Your Self Image: You never rise above your image of yourself
- Raise Your Expectations: Never settle for the status quo
- Build on Small Successes: More people cross home plate on a single than a homerun
- Encourage Yourself: Learn how to encourage yourself even if no one else will.
- Consider Not: There’s always a long list of reasons not to act. Look for one reason to proceed
- Be Fully Persuaded: Let not the double minded person think they will achieve anything of note
- Pre Play The Future Reward: How clarity of purpose provides sustaining motivation
- Finding Purpose in Your Profession: A divine sense of destiny
- Opportunities Are Guarded By Problems: Your gateway to success is wearing a disguise!
- Steering Your Course With Well Chosen Words: How to program yourself for success.